Gunprimer - Joint Guard
This is a special reinforcing tape to recover the looseness of joints and moving parts of the mechanical model.
In order to reinforce a loose joint until now, it was necessary to adjust it by sharpening with an adhesive and then adjusting it by scraping or re-placing it, or by sticking it to the joint while cutting out a small tape by yourself.
In particular, the joint parts made of PS, which are often found in the latest kits, are easy to loosen, making them ideal for such joints and movable parts.
How to use
1. Select and paste a joint guard with a size that covers about 2/3 of the loose parts.
2. Use one to three sheets according to the degree of looseness if necessary.
3. When holding heavy parts, attach a small amount of instantaneous adhesive to the side of the tape and dry it.
1. Be sure to remove the grease and dust from the surface before applying.
2. All parts are ready to operate immediately after the JOINT GUARD is attached. However, for ball joints supporting heavy parts, it is recommended to start after 24 hours after applying a small amount of super glue.